No Picture from a PS3 system - YouTube... read more ›
PS3 AV / HDMI Reset Fix (No signal) - YouTube... continue reading ›
HDMI. Connect the HDMI cable to the back of your console. Connect the other end of your HDMI cable to your TV or receiver.... continue reading ›
Try unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI cable in again to make sure you have a secure connection. If it's connected to the correct port, you could switch it to another available port and try again.... see more ›
PS3 BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH || EASY FIX (AUG 2022) - YouTube... read more ›
To reset the default display settings on a PS3: Turn off the PS3. Press and hold the I/0 button until it beeps twice. This will reset the PS3 to default screen settings.... read more ›
Change Video Output Settings
- Go to settings in the XMB. ...
- Got to Display settings.
- Go to Video output settings.
- Select HDMI.
- Switch to your display's HDMI channel.
How to reset a HDMI connection - YouTube... see details ›
|Cable type||Input connector on the TV|
|HDMI Cable (sold separately)||HDMI|
|Component AV Cable (sold separately) D-Terminal Cable (sold separately)||Component D-Terminal *2|
|AV Cable (supplied) S VIDEO Cable (sold separately)||Composite S Video*3|
If your Samsung television doesn't support HDTV, then you will use the A/V cable that comes with the PS3 and plug them into the yellow, red and white inputs on the back of the set.... read more ›
You can connect your composite, svideo, component, or HDMI output from the PS3 to the back of your receiver, and then have another cable going from the receiver's video output to the television.... view details ›
To fix the HDMI no signal problem, check for any loose connections or frayed wires. If the cable is not damaged, change the input source and enable the HDMI connection setting. In addition to this, I have also mentioned other solutions such as updating the chipset and graphics of the TV and performing a power cycle.... see details ›
When your TV shows "No Signal" it just means that it's not getting the signal through the HDMI cable from your PS4 console. By wiggling the cable or removing and inserting it you are attempting to restore that connection. Sometimes the cable can get moved or hit and that can cause a bad connection.... view details ›
- Check the resolution supported by your TV. ...
- Select (Settings) > (Display Settings).
- Select [Video Output Settings].
- Select the connector type on your TV. ...
- Set the 3D TV display size. ...
- Change video output settings. ...
- Set the resolution. ...
- Set the TV type.
- Confirm the formats supported by your audio device. Settings vary depending on supported formats. ...
- Select (Settings) > (Sound Settings).
- Select [Audio Output Settings].
- Select the input connector on the audio device. ...
- Select audio output formats. ...
- Check your settings.